March 12, 2020
The satisfaction of our customers, safety of our employees, and cleanliness of our facilities are all top priorities at RJW as we navigate this evolving situation. These are the steps RJW has taken to ensure that your products are safe and that the virus has limited impact on your supply chain.
While we always maintain high cleanliness standards, two weeks ago, we began a more robust disinfecting program at our facilities:
- Additional hand sanitizing stations installed in all buildings
- All equipment is disinfected at the start and end of each shift
- Two more janitors per shift added in all buildings whose sole responsibility it is to disinfect all surfaces, door handles, bathrooms, and common areas continuously
- Equipment assigned to limit exposure and ensure disinfecting guidelines are followed
- Large quantities of hand sanitizer, disinfectant, and cleaning products purchased
In addition, we are taking extra precautions with our employees and operations to limit exposure, such as instituting work-from-home policies when possible, visitor restrictions, business travel limitations, business meeting and shift break requirements, and more.
We will continue to follow the latest guidance from the CDC, WHO, and local public health officials. Please be assured that we are prepared to navigate these circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind, and we remain committed to the high levels of performance and service that our customers have come to rely upon.
Our customers and our employees will remain our top priority.