Join RJW’s Midwest owner-operator fleet! We offer competitive compensation, weekends off, safety and productivity bonuses, and much more.Operating Area
Home Every Weekend!
85% of our loads stay within the Midwest: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
Compensation, Fuel, Insurance, and Other Benefits
Our owner-operators are compensated by the mile plus fuel surcharge (FSC) per mile. We pay the same for loaded and empty miles. RJW Transport has an excellent rate per mile and one of the best FSC programs in the industry. Please call for our current rates: 888-428-5759.
All miles paid at book miles using PC Miler, FSC rate determined weekly using the U.S. Department of Energy’s “Weekly Retail On-Highway Diesel Prices” report and RJW’s Fuel Surcharge Schedule.[table “1” not found /]
- At least 23 years old
- At least two years of recent, verifiable experience
- Haz Mat Endorsement preferred – if non-haz mat, must willing to get within 45 days of hire date (RJW will reimburse all costs)
- Pass DOT physical and drug screen (company paid)
- Tractor passes DOT inspection (company paid)
- Must live in one of our Midwest states (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Wisconsin)