National Coverage — With the Advantages of One Inventory Location
From its strategically located consolidation warehouses in the central U.S. transportation hub of Chicago, RJW provides industry-leading logistics services for customers located throughout the country. RJW’s One Inventory System provides benefits to customers serving retailer distribution centers located anywhere in the U.S.
Customers in RJW’s consolidation warehouses utilizing its One-Inventory System enjoy the following:
- Reduce inventory and safety stock while maintaining best-in-class On-Time and In-Full metrics
- Reduce lead times to retailer distribution centers anywhere in the U.S. to within 2-7 days
- Simplify the inventory replenishment process
- Maximize inventory control: centralized warehousing improves inventory tracking, tracing and management
- Share inventory with multiple retailers and dynamically allocate as needed
- Benefit from products that are more “fresh” on the retailers’ shelves because of our shorter lead times, lower inventory levels and faster inventory turns
- On-site value-added services
Cost-Effective National Service
RJW’s strategic warehouse locations in the central U.S. allow it to cost effectively provide warehousing and transportation services to customers located anywhere in North America and offer numerous cost advantages over regional warehousing, including:
- Elimination of the additional cost “layer” of third party logistics competitors (3PLs) who outsource all warehousing and trucking to other companies. Because RJW operates all of its own warehouses and owns a trucking fleet, you avoid these “middle man” fees charged by others.
- Reduction of overhead, warehouse labor, and other expenses which are shared among RJW’s Chicagoland warehouses, all of which are located a short driving distance from each other. At competitors these redundant costs are incurred at each regional warehouse.
- Lower trucking rates through RJW’s preferred pricing from the concentration of substantial freight volumes to and from the transportation hub of Chicago. RJW’s preferred carriers provide attractive rates to RJW based on these volumes, including for “backhauls” to the attractive Chicago market.
- Reduced inventory carrying and management costs through all of the benefits of RJW’s One-Inventory Strategy. Read More
- Savings of 20% to 30% compared to LTL shipping for those customers utilizing RJW’s Retail Consolidation services. RJW’s consolidation programs eliminate the cost of partially empty LTL shipments and the out-of-route miles of an LTL network shipment. Learn More
- Over 2 million square feet of ambient space with temperature-controlled options available
- 980/1000 AIB Certification
- Retail Consolidation programs available
- Access to RJW Trucking Fleet
- Real-time inventory tracking
RJW Warehouse Addresses
14908 South Gougar Road
Lockport, IL 60441
2601 Internationale Parkway
Woodridge, IL 60517
1000 Veterans Parkway
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
50 South Creek Parkway
Romeoville, IL 60446
11240 Katherine’s Crossing
Woodridge, IL 60517