The Retail Middle Mile, Delivered
We have the specialized expertise to handle all of your supply chain needs from your facility to the retailer’s distribution center. You can focus on the things that you do best, like growing your company.
Retail Logistics Services
- Transportation of finished goods from your location to RJW warehouses—and to a retailer’s distribution or fulfillment center with the benefits of our volume-pricing discounts
- Warehousing and distribution of your products to any retailer from RJW’s AIB and Organic certified food grade warehouses
- Specialized knowledge of the supply chain requirements of most U.S.-based retailers—we currently ship to over 100 different retailers
- Best-in-class Retail Consolidation programs established with many major U.S. retailers
- Reconfiguration of your product packaging, if needed, to meet unique retailer requirements
- Point-of-sale (POS) and other merchandiser assembly and distribution services
Let RJW handle all of your middle mile logistics on a turnkey basis and enjoy Best-In-Class Supply Chain Metrics.
Unique Offerings for the Retail Supply Chain
RJW has developed a specialized suite of services and IT systems specifically for the supplier-to-retailer middle mile, including:
- Real-time customer access to inventory levels at all RJW warehouses, including a unique countback feature to ensure 100% inventory accuracy
- Signed and stamped Proof-of-Delivery (POD) documents, electronically imaged and available shortly after delivery to drastically reduce any retailer claims of shortages
- Specialized reporting of your vendor supply chain scorecard with the resources of RJW’s retail logistics experts to ensure your On-Time, In-Full, In-Stock and other key metrics are where you need them to be
- Dedicated RJW Resolution Team helping customers resolve claims from retailers for various supply chain charges
- Retail Analytics Solutions (RAS) – RJW’s proprietary new technology to track retailer purchase orders, deliveries and other supply chain information, including modules to help manage retailer “short pay” and easily identify overages for which additional payments are due
The One Inventory Advantage
Our centrally located warehouses in the Chicago area can cost-effectively ship to retailer distribution centers anywhere in the U.S., eliminating the costs and administrative difficulties of inventory in multiple regional warehouses.