Item Data Accuracy – Migration To Item 360
Suppliers must utilize Item 360 for item setup and maintenance (including changes made to warehouse and case pack sizes as well as checks for data accuracy) across in-store and online. In Item 360 you’ll be able to edit many attributes in bulk, without entering the information into multiple systems. You can also track submissions and resolve any issues that arise. Buyers have the ability to approve or reject your requests directly within Item 360.
You will still utilize other legacy Walmart systems for certain functionality until further notice, such as Publication Detail Report. Imports and Pharmacy may continue to use Online Item File until further notice.
RJW can help with efficient product imaging for your online item file and e-commerce listings to reduce returns and comply with SQEP requirements.
The SQEP Dashboard is available, which allows suppliers to monitor PO inaccuracies, supply chain errors, and more. As of February 1, 2021, items received at the DC must match what is on the PO with 100% accuracy, and items shipped must match what is in the item file (Item 360).
Review your PO Accuracy via the SQEP dashboard portal with visibility to detailed drill down of each identified opportunity.
- Suppliers will also receive a performance score and defects-per-million metric.
- The Inbound Quality Portal, utilized for Walmart U.S. Stores within the vendor correction of error program, will merge into the new SQEP Portal.
How Can Suppliers Prepare?
- Review the SQEP Standards in Retail Link Academy > Ordering & Replenishment > KPIs and Metrics > Supplier Quality Excellence Program (SQEP).
- Develop and implement an internal accuracy action plan for all outgoing Walmart U.S. Stores and eCommerce deliveries. Your accuracy action plan should consider:
Mitigate errors throughout your supply chain. Avoid item substitutions that contribute to SKU inaccuracies.
We’ll develop processes alongside your team to ensure your SKUs at RJW match your Walmart POs.
Ensure practices are in place to prevent inaccuracies while picking orders. Ship to the purchase order; no more, no less.
RJW ships your orders with nearly 100% pick accuracy as long as you maintain adequate inventory in our facilities.
ITEM FILE ACCURACY
Update Item File when changes are made to pack (warehouse and case pack) sizes. Periodically review Item File for accuracy. Make sure what is in Item File matches what is being shipped. Coordinate with RJW on any changes you make to your Item File.
RJW achieves nearly 100% pick accuracy which will help you avoid shorts, overages, and substitutions.
Advanced Ship Notice (ASN)
Advanced Ship Notice (ASN) will be required for all Domestic Purchase Orders (PO) shipped to a Walmart U.S. Distribution and/or Fulfillment Center.
RJW has developed a comprehensive ASN program with Walmart and is able to handle this for you to ensure a more seamless integration and supply chain.
You my also choose to handle the ASN yourself manually with Walmart, but remember it is a requirement of the SQEP as of February 1, 2021 that will incur fines for non-compliance.
How Can Suppliers Prepare?
- Review the ASN Standards in Retail Link Academy > Getting Started > EDI > Advanced Ship Notice (ASN).
- Pharmacy, Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and Direct Store via Distribution Center (DSDC) will follow the current communicated program.