The SQEP Portal allows suppliers to monitor PO inaccuracies, supply chain errors, and more. Items received at the DC must match what is on the PO with 100% accuracy, and items shipped must match Item 360. Because the receiving process is paused when a defect is found upon unloading, PO Accuracy also helps to improve merchandise flow to the store and increases on-shelf availability.
Review your PO Accuracy via the SQEP Portal with visibility to detailed drill down of each identified opportunity.
- Suppliers will also receive a performance score and defects-per-million metric.
- Multiple filters give suppliers flexibility to monitor performance over time.
- Defects have a 7-day delay before populating in the Portal.
How Can Suppliers Prepare?
- Review the SQEP Standards in Retail Link Academy > Shipping, Routing, Packaging, Labeling > Walmart’s Secondary Packaging, Supply Chain Standards.
- Item 360: Suppliers are required to utilize Item 360 for item setup and maintenance for in-store and online. Here you can edit many attributes in bulk in one system, edit orders, track submissions, and resolve issues. Buyers are able to accept or reject your requests directly in Item 360. RJW can help with efficient product imaging for your item files and ecommerce listings to reduce returns and comply with SQEP.
- Develop and implement an internal accuracy action plan for all outgoing Walmart U.S. Stores and eCommerce deliveries. Your accuracy action plan should consider:
Mitigate errors throughout your supply chain. Avoid item substitutions that contribute to SKU inaccuracies.
We’ll develop processes alongside your team to ensure your SKUs at RJW match your Walmart POs.
Ensure practices are in place to prevent inaccuracies while picking orders. Ship to the purchase order; no more, no less.
RJW ships your orders with nearly 100% pick accuracy as long as you maintain adequate inventory in our facilities.
ITEM FILE ACCURACY
Update Item File when changes are made to pack (warehouse and case pack) sizes. Periodically review Item File for accuracy. Make sure what is in Item File matches what is being shipped. Coordinate with RJW on any changes you make to your Item File.
RJW achieves nearly 100% pick accuracy which will help you avoid shorts, overages, and substitutions.
Advanced Ship Notification (ASN)
Advanced Ship Notifications (ASN) will be required for all Domestic Purchase Orders (PO) shipped to a Walmart U.S. Distribution and/or Fulfillment Center. ASNs provide visibility of the contents of a shipment, enabling automated purchase order maintenance, and improved inventory allocation and trailer unloading – to increase in-stocks at retail.
RJW has developed a comprehensive ASN program with Walmart and is able to handle this for you to ensure a more seamless integration and supply chain.
You my also choose to handle the ASN yourself manually with Walmart, but remember it is a requirement of the SQEP that will incur fines for non-compliance.
How Can Suppliers Prepare?
- Review the ASN Standards in Retail Link Academy > Getting Started > EDI > Advanced Ship Notice (ASN).
- Pharmacy, Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and Direct Store via Distribution Center (DSDC) will follow the current communicated program.